Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mickey Train

Mickey Train

Cingular Wireless 
MessageLocation: Orlando, FL

Another in my series of train photos, taken just seconds ago from the tram at the Orlando airport. I'm in Orlando for today and tomorrow for bidness. Nice and warm here, although precedent suggests that bidness in Orlando means no time outside. Nonetheless, it beats Detroit.

I have no idea why Cingular appended the post I made from the 18th green last night. Because they can, I suppose.

Wish you were here.
You have received a message from a Cingular multimedia phone.
Learn more about Multimedia Messaging at
www.cingular.com/multimediamessagingCheck out Cingular's Promotional Offers at
www.cingular.com© 2004 Cingular. All rights reserved

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline keyword ticket
It deals mostly with airline keyword ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home