Saturday, January 22, 2005

It's Gonna Snow Snow Snow!

From our undisclosed location on the east coast, we're expecting snowfall today and tonight with accumulations between 10 and 18 inches. We're excited, of course. Sure, I'll have to do the driveway and use the roof rake (ours is an older, ice-dam prone home), but on the whole it'll be great.

Besides, the dog will love it. Witness:

pooch

So it's ... uhh ... 12 degrees at the moment. No snow yet, but we're expecting it to start soon. And we'll hunker down, maybe break out the scotch and a cigar a bit early (even for a Saturday), watch movies, and play on the Mac. Lots of photos to organize, videos to play with, and exploring still to do on the new machine.

Who knows: Maybe I'll even post some shots of conditions as they develop. I believe the replacement charger for the good digital camera (not the poor one on my phone) has finally made the trip from China to our local post office, so they might even be photos of some quality.

Or maybe I'll just sit here and blog until we're snowbound. Who knows. It's that kind of day. Ain't it great?

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Dave said...

It's so wierd, we hit a record high Thursday, and I've actually used the air conditioner this week (actually I never turned it off, just turned the thermostat up to 80 and it came on several times this week)... I haven't used the heater but once in 3 years...

If you need a change come to Phoenix... it's prime golf weather!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home