Sunday, January 23, 2005

I Track Culture So You Don't Have To

Radio Paradise - eclectic online rock radio. Great quality, incredible mix, and listener supported. What's more, the home page always has what's playing up top, so you can put a name to that cool tune you'd never heard before.

The 10 most recent songs as I post this:
7:01 am - Tom McRae - A & B Song
6:58 am - Neil Young - Dont Let It Bring You Down
6:55 am - Goran Bregovic - Wedding Cocek
6:52 am - Underworld - Trim
6:45 am - Massive Attack - Angel
6:41 am - The Charlatans - You're So Pretty - We're So Pretty
6:38 am - Michael Penn - Try
6:34 am - Thirteen Senses - Into The Fire
6:30 am - Story of M - Sailor
6:26 am - Rolling Stones - Heaven
You're welcome.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Gene Corrigan said...

This is, perhaps, the most useful information you have ever provided. I've been listening for a few days, now, and I am yet to hear a song that I don't like. The eclectic mix, crispness of the sound, and the complete lack of commercials make it a perfect radio station. In general, it reminds me a lot of the college radio stations I used to listen to, but the sound quality and professional deejays make it far superior. Thanks for the tip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home