Friday, January 28, 2005

I Gotta Lay Off The Hot & Sour Soup

So our alarm goes off at 5:15 this morning, and I awake from a very strange dream. I'm taking part in a reality TV show that combines The Apprentice and American Idol. I'm part of the Apprentice team, which has the assignment of preparing and staffing the dinner theater in which the Idolitrans will take part. Lots of strange high school chums running about, and for some reason, at one point I get upset enough with Gilligan (yes, Gilligan) that I'm forced to beat him senseless.

The dream ends with me pairing up with another Apprentice to make enormous chopped salads. As we finish the last salad and the Idols take the stage, one Idol, Kevin, steps into the spotlight to announce:
My name is Kevin, and I'm queer and friendly.

And I'm here to make an announcement ... during this show I've gotten to know Michael back there [another Idolitran], and truth be told just before coming out here tonight we met backstage and had some love. Some naked love. And I just have to say ...
At this point, he breaks into Love is a Many Splendored Thing, and our alarm goes off.

I gotta lay off the hot and sour soup before bed ...

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm refraining from writing all of the evil things I thinking right now.

CB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home