Monday, December 20, 2004

The Morning Shiver

Cold here ... damn cold. 10 below zero wind-chill cold. And I'm a bit too ADD this morning for a bunch of fancy how-do-you-do, so let's just get to the point, shall we?
  • I was in, I was out, I was in, I was out, I was in, I was out ... I threw up. This guy can't make up his mind, and he's starting to appear like a basket case (ha). He was like that his last two seasons at Utah, and it suggests to me that he should just hang em' up. I mean, Christ: Do you love it, or not?

  • Is it just machinations? Ahhh, our ever-sensitive SecDef. Sure he's busy ... but too busy to toss a signature on the death letter of an American serviceperson? Only under two conditions: (1) His priorities are totally fucked up, or (2) We're losing enough people that he can't keep up. I'll let you be the judge on that one.

  • What? You'd think a nation the size of China would at least come up with a better name than Miss Artificial Beauty.

  • The Next Blog: DJWinfo. Progressive politics from the state of Illinois.
Slow news day ... unless you want to point to what everyone else is pointing to. So enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger mediaguru @ HookedOnGolfBlog.com said...

I had invested in some of the restaraunts close to USC, but now I'm pulling out now that Majerus is leaving...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home