Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Gettin' Near The End Of That Road (For Now)

Ahhhh ... the last day of the last trip of the year. I always relish this day; relish slipping into a first class seat for the last leg home before Christmas, knowing I'm on my way to three straight weeks with my wife, my dog, and this year, my PS2. (Yes, I'm shallow. But comfortable with it.)

And in the spirit of travel, I'll offer two travel tips: First, if you want to wake up quickly in the morning, nothing beats a traditional Mexican music station on the radio, set loud. Nothing says Wake up, sunshine! quite like the oompah of the Hat Dance set to 11. Second, if the complementary coffee and coffee maker in your room are kept in a dresser drawer, don't expect the creamers in same to be exactly, well, refrigerator fresh.

You're welcome.

Now, on to today's reads:
Have a great day, y'all.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger mediaguru @ HookedOnGolfBlog.com said...

You know another news media thing that pisses me off? When they use the nightly news to let us know what happened on "the bachelor" or whatever reality show is on their particular network. THIS IS NOT NEWS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home