Monday, December 13, 2004

From Where The Sun Don't Shine

No, not my ass ... San Diego. I've been here almost every month for the past half-year, and I have yet to see the sun really shine. Always the same: early fog, which burns off, then clouds, which burn off--right around sunset. I have to say, though ... this would be a great place to live. Awesome climate, nice people, good city. Housing prices, though ... brutal.

Flew in last night (boy are my arms tired! yuck yuck), and this trip puts me just over 131,000 miles this year, just on my preferred airline. All told, I'd suspect I'm around 150,000 miles for 2004. Someday I'll write a book about how to game the travel system ... until then: free trips for everyone!

Let's see what we have for today:
Have a great day, y'all.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Charley Foster said...

Well then. The Definitive Anti-Chomsky Link List is for you!

http://plaza.ufl.edu/slasher/antichomsky.htm

(I like that the Definitive Anti-Chomsky Link List is prefaced with a disclaimer saying, "This list is by no means complete.")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home